I am getting to like this blogging thing, but I do have a lot of catching up to do. So if figured I should post some more pictures. I don't have the Internet at my apartment so I only have access to the photos on my camera. But I will get some of our vacation pics posted so that everyone can see that we don't just sit around waiting to have babies.
Here is happy pregnant Rachel, this is just a couple of days before she had Axel. I was surprised that she was still happy after 9 months of pregnancy. What a champ, although she couldn't sleep at night!
This is Axel when he was just 5 days old, I am sure he is just farting or something but we would like to think that he is just happy to be here.
Rachel took these pictures, she did a great job of getting him to smile.
This is how he likes to sleep at night I think he has dreams of being a bar tender at a saloon, and is being held up for all his cash!
This is him with his hair parted, this is how the nursery gave him to us right after he was born. Looks like a good future missionary to me!



1 comment:
I am so glad that you are blogging now that Axel is here. Unfortunatly I won't get to see him as much as I might like. He is sure is a handsome guy.
Post a Comment