So Thomas is home! It is crazy for us to have him back home, well home with my parents. I remember when I came home the only major change among the family was that, people were older and taller. But for Thomas it was a whole different ball game, he came home to a new niece, nephew, and sister in law (Rachel). Crazy fun stuff.

Here is Grandpa and Anna waiting
anxiously for Thomas to come off the plane. Which took forever by the way, I guess all the missionaries were in the back of the plane.

This is Mom getting the first hug, I couldn't believe how old he looked. He has always just been my younger brother, but now he is more like a man!

He is looking good! I think that missionaries always looking
their best when they comes right off the plane. It is like a cookie, always the best when fresh out of the oven.

We made Thomas, Amanda, and Ryan all sit in the back. That way they could all still understand their place in the pecking order! The bottom!

We always put out the Welcome Home sign. He is a good looking
missionary, I remember when I got home it was all just one big blur! It is good to have him back!
1 comment:
I love the pictures. Thomas looks so good!!! I am so glad that your mom got the first hug. I think moms should always get the first hug. Oh yeah, Axel is a doll.
Post a Comment