Things have been SO busy for us the past few weeks, and I haven't had time to post updates! We are in our new home and we love it. I'm trying to get things unpacked as much as I can - everything just takes so much longer when you have a huge pregnant belly in the way. I am happy to report that I did get our Christmas tree unpacked and decorated! I really do consider that a huge accomplishment :) (even if it was a week and a half before Christmas, it still counts!) So our house is getting unpacked and put together slowly but surely.
My main priority right now is just preparing for our new baby girl! Technically I have two weeks to go, but everyone (including myself) thinks she is going to come early. She could come any day! I am so excited!!! I can't wait till I can hold her in my arms instead of in my belly :)
Here are some pics of us at a Christmas Party. I realized that I didn't have a single picture of me and my pregnant belly! How crazy is that?! So I made Justin take a few.
Another thing worth noting is a very needed hair cut for Axel.
Before
After
It was so hard for me to get used to it! I have no idea why we let it get so long, but I have to say, I'm a fan of his long hair. Now that I'm used to it being short, I really like it. We'll just have to wait and see how long we let it grow this time.
That's all for my little update. Justin is still going to school and working full time - he is so busy! But he has a two week paid break from work for Christmas and it's been SO wonderful! This Monday his classes and work start back up again - blah! His schedule is going to be very full - we both can't wait till he is done!
My next post will probably be about our new little girl, yeah! I can't wait to bring her home! I have a question for anyone who happens to read this. We planned on spelling her name "Evelynn" with two "n's but technically it should be "Evelyn" with one "n". I'm just curious if anyone has any feedback on which one you like. So if you do, I'd love to hear it!



1 comment:
I am so looking forward to seeing the pictures of the newest Jenkins. Hope everything goes well for the both of you.
Post a Comment