For some reason Axel loves the spinach smoothies I make. What kind of 18 month old likes spinach?! He has always loved these smoothies though, ever since he was 5 months old. So I can't complain when he makes a huge mess, because at least he's eating it!


Last night we gave Evey a bath, and when we got her out she was crying pretty hard from getting so cold all of the sudden. So I wrapped the towel all around her and she abruptly stopped crying. So I lifted the towel from over her face to see why she stopped, and she was sucking her thumb! It was the craziest thing. Here are the pictures - she still looks pretty sad though, even with the thumb in her mouth.


1 comment:
What a beautiful baby! Congrats to you both. Thank goodness for blogs; otherwise we would never see her!
Post a Comment