
So I thought I should make an official announcement. Justin kind of mentioned that I was pregnant at the end of his last blog but I thought I should make it more obvious. I am about 5 months along, well 19 weeks to be exact and I am due on January 14th 2010. So far I've been feeling just great, no morning sickness or anything to complain about. This Friday we find out if its a boy or girl - we are so excited! I really don't have a preference what it is, as long as it's a baby I'll be happy. We have names picked out for both, so now we just have to wait till Friday. Justin and I are so excited and looking forward to our expanding family.
Axel is the BEST little baby in the world. He cracks me up every day, just like Justin. He makes me so happy and I cant wait to double that happiness with another baby. Life is so fun! I'll keep everyone updated on what we're having and how the pregnancy is going (well hopefully I will, we all know how good Rachel and Justin are at updating their blog, haha).
But things are great, and we are so excited for another baby!



3 comments:
Congratulations! I'm glad you've been feeling so well! Call me sometime so we can go to the park or something.
Congrats guys! We are so excited for you.
So happy for another cousin for our little ones to play with:) I think we've decided there can never be enough babies in the family! Look forward to hearing more soon.
Post a Comment